Saturday, April 12, 2008

So, it's that time of year again. Well, a day of debauchery is ahead of me as I begin my day. Having spent the night at a wonderful bed & breakfast. Yeah, definitely a house I could live in. Check it out for yourself : http://www.gramercymansion.com/











We stayed in the Tudor Room. Wonderful accommodations. Don't try to bring down the drapes on the bed. Very beautiful, but not to be touched. Lesson learned. Great pocket doors everywhere and you really can't beat springtime in the great state of Maryland. Well, it's off to Faidley's for oyster eating. It is ApRil. Some more picture taking, maybe find my uncle & aunt, then to dinner with my father.


Off we go then. Wow, being without a cell phone then having one that never rings is GREAT. I don't think I've talked on the cell for almost 2 weeks!!

No comments: