Thursday, April 17, 2008

The birthday rampdown...

Well, it's not so much a "birthday rampdown" because I never really felt a "spike", "surge", or "rampup". Of course, I may have just missed it altogether. None-the-less, it's been a big week, and for that matter, it's been a big month. Let's go back to just after I left Clear Channel. That Thursday was two days after the first game of the season at the Nationals new stadium. I have a few pictures



The box is THE owners suite (the Learners) and it's really decked out. The leather looks like baseball gloves with the stiching and everything. Nice touches. The whole ballpark is nice and it was great to see it still "unfinished" and see some of how they constructed things.




Big thanks to John Myers and all that he's done to help me along... always great hanging out with John. And of course, Shaun doing his dirty back room dealings in and around the city.

Can't wait for this weekend's fun.

No comments: