Monday, May 12, 2008

Little bit of lust...





Oh just a little lust. WOW. It's the new "Blackberry Bold (9000)". Like any "gadget guy", I'm running around with the 8830. That's right, the "World Edition". I prefer the 8703e, but what can you do when work is giving it to you and your current carrier doesn't have it? Well, I lump it. Very nice. I can't wait for a nice phone in a Blackberry device that has a FULL keyboard. I can't stand the "Pearl". It was great for the 4 days that I had it with the camera, but let me tell you, I ended up calling the people I was sending e-mail to because the thing was trying to out-think me. That's crap. I can take your battery out and you'll have NO brain. Just type what I tell you to type. I don't mind the "spell check" on my 8830. That's not too bad or intrusive. Trying to guess what I'm going to type is like a kid's game gone wrong and way too far over the line. If my "Pearl" were a kid, I'd be in jail for the stuff I would've done to it. Aggravating and irritating are just two words that immediately spring to mind. Oh well. All in the past now! Onward and upward.

Read all about the "Bold" : http://machinist.salon.com/blog/2008/05/12/blackberry_bold/

Coming soon - pictures of the beams in the "men's den"! !

No comments: